Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back to Normal

It's Sunday afternoon and the boys are back in town. Yahoo. Music is blasting through the house, everyone is on their computer (except Ed who's de-fatting pork so I can pull it in a little while to make BBQ). It was too quiet with the boys gone.

But we got a great deal at Movie Gallery yesterday. It was so quiet for them as well, they gave us three movies for the price of two. Ed and I had movie night and it was fun. I had been thinking we were going to watch the entire trilogy of Lord of the Rings, but it's been postponed (is this a good thing?).

My youngest, Jim, came home from being one of the camp councilors at a Christan Camp, and when he walked in the door he was elated because 23 students at the camp (6 in his group) dedicated their lives to Christ. He was beaming. That plus he had a wonderful time with all the games and activities.

Ever been to Bald Head Island? That's where Tom went for this past weekend - you need to take a ferry over to the island. Then, once there, the only modes of transportation are walking, bike riding or gold carts. Of course the kids ride the carts.

The house is full of nice noise. I think if I laiddown on my bed, I could sleep very comfortably now that everyone is safely home.

No comments: