Friday, June 27, 2008

Birthday

Today is like every other day. I worked. I wrote. I exercised. Today is my birthday.

Everyone keeps asking me what I want to do on my "special" day. It's difficult to answer as I don't really know what I want to do. However, I do know what I don't want to do.

I don't want to clean the cat box, the fish tank, do laundry or change the sheets.

I don't want to clean off my desk, the kitchen counters or sweep the floor.

I don't want to argue, criticize, make anyone sad, gossip or speak badly about anyone.

I don't want to be separated from my family cause I absolutely LOVE having them around.

So what do I want to do on my "special" day?

Hug, laugh, share, comfort, feel contented, peaceful, and loved.

Yeah, that's it. What more is there?

1 comment:

C.R. Evers said...

I hope you had a happy birthday, Maggie!

I hope you were able to do all the hugging, laughing and all those wonderful things you wanted to do! :0) What a great way to spend your day!

Christy