Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Challenge - Day 3

It's Day 3 - and I didn't get a chance to write anything. Business is booming (hooray!) and there's not sufficient time to write. Actually, there's insufficient time to finish all the projects for my clients. Where is all the time going??

Its 11:21 pm and I've just returned home from our bi-weekly Piedmont Plotters meeting (our critique group). Trying to settle down after an hour & half ride, I'm too keyed up to sleep but too tired to write. I've reviewed everyone's comments about my latest chapter, and while there's some clean up to do, it wasn't that bad a critique.

Good news, Bonnie and I will have our Friday Writing session. I'm tickled about that.

Betsy? Where's your next chapter? I'm waiting girlfriend.

How's everyone else doing with the writing challenge???

No comments: